About Our Company
Assisted Management Solutions, Inc. (AMS) is a recent graduate of the SBA 8(a) program and is currently an SBA certified WOSB and MDOT MBE (Hispanic female), DBE, and SBE. AMS provides technical expertise in the areas of environmental consulting and management system implementation, radon measurement services, customized software design, and facilities information management. AMS is also Certified DCAA Compliant.
Current Contracting Vehicles
- AMS is the managing venturer of Association of Consultants and Engineers, who was awarded a NAVFAC Washington IDIQ for environmental consulting services (N40080-21-D-0013, 5-year, $30M).
- AMS is the managing venturer of AMS-Rhea Joint Venture, who was awarded a NAVFAC Mid-Atlantic Remedial Actions Operations/Long Term Management, Multiple Award Contract (RAOMAC; N40085-15-D-8731).
- AMS is a teaming partner with Jacobs on their NAVFAC Atlantic IDIQ (Environmental Multi-Media).
- AMS is also a teaming partner with Marstel-Day on their NAVFAC Washington IDIQ (Environmental Planning and Conservation).
- AMS services can also be accessed through credit card.